Monday, April 2, 2012

Music and Fashion

Hello April ! New month already
So, I need something to refresh my mind before work
My days was so busy again, again and again
Job and study still popular in my life.. And hey music is one of reason that can make we feel better

Yesterday or several day ago exactly
I was learning to play a guitar with my brother
That was so difficult I thought. My finger didn't reach to play that successfully
So I think that take a picture with that is more easily than learning wehehehe




btw a few days ago, I just get a give from ChickHorse
An online shop that sell many unique accecories
My rings and Bangles was get from there
for contact





-toohands abstract blouse, sixteen short, unbranded red shoes, greenlight hat, chickhorse rings and bangles-


Thank u for my brother to capturing me, he's still learning about photography.

8 comments:

  1. oh what a fabulous shirt darling and i also love your hat;) i´m following now!
    kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by.
    Love your outfit, especially the hat and blouse. Following you back. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely, I love your abstract blouse and your hat!!!
    Thank you for your visit!
    I follow you too!
    Hope to see you on me blog
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. fashion and music go perfectly together. both are bringing the inspiration!
    love your hat and shirt a lot!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S> following you now as your blog is so darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool photos just like your shoes! love it!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice style! (: i'm loving your flats, so good!

    Schitteren en Meid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good with that guitar! :-) I Really like your blog.. Adding you to my GFC, Maybe we can follow each other? Glad to have found your site!

    http://www.traveldesignery.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete